v1.5.3 Release Notes (June 2020) - General Availability
Created by: Joe Merryman
Modified on: Thu, 11 Jun, 2020 at 5:43 PM
Anticipated release date starting on: June 12, 2020
Hello valued customer and Winston supporter,
This notification is to inform you that we will be releasing a new version of firmware for your Winston in the next couple of days. As your Winston automatically updates, you will get the benefits of all of our newest enhancements, improvements, or bug fixes that will make your internet experience even better. Below is a summarized list of what is included in this new release version.
** All Winston devices with active subscriptions will receive this update. **
This release includes new feature enhancements, and several bug-fixes that address performance and stability issues.
- Improved database migration.
- Improved stability user settings.
- Resolved device setting configuration error when in All-in-one mode
- Improved device telemetry and performance.
- Other small bug fixes - as always.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues, please contact Winston Support at email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting Winston.
For additional reference, here are some helpful links:
- Website: https://winstonprivacy.com/
- Winston Dashboard: https://my.winstonprivacy.com/dashboard
- Winston Support FAQ: https://support.winstonprivacy.com/support/home
- Submit a new ticket: https://support.winstonprivacy.com/support/tickets/new
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.