Anticipated release date: March 5, 2020
Winston will automatically update its firmware when new versions are released.
This is a bug-fix release that resolves several performance and stability issues.
- Improved frequent disconnection issue encountered on some units.
- Improved geographic country detection, improving ability of users to connect to the privacy mesh network.
- Improved initialization sequence to speed up internet access upon powering up.
- Completely disabled low-level privacy mesh communication when P2P is disabled in Advanced Settings.
- Improved pass-through mode detection.
- Improved Setup Wizard to auto-detect some secondary DNS services.
- Added support for common DDNS servers.
- Improved detection for intermittent cable modem detection failures