Modified on: Fri, 13 Dec, 2019 at 11:00 PM
The Winston Privacy IndieGogo Campaign offers a 10 day cancellation policy.
To cancel your contribution:
1. Log into your Indiegogo account at www.indiegogo.com
2. Find the confirmation email that was sent to you when you first made the contribution on Indiegogo.
3. Click on the View Contribution Details link at the bottom of this email.
Note: If you no longer have your confirmation email, you can log into your account on Indiegogo.com and choose My Contributions from the menu at the top right. That will take you to a list of your contributions and you will be able to choose the contribution to view details.
4. If the contribution is eligible for a refund per our refund policy, you will see a "Refund Contribution" button on the right under Payment. Click that button to initiate the refund request.
5. Confirm that you would like a refund. After confirming, you will receive a status message letting you know whether or not the refund was successful.
Note: Once you've issued the refund, it can typically take up to 5 business days until the refund is reflected on your account statement, depending on the policy of your bank or financial institution.
If the "Refund Contribution" button doesn't appear on your contribution details page, please make sure you are logged in. If not, please do so.
Logged in, but No "Refund Contribution" Option:
If you are logged in and the 'Refund Contribution" button is not listed on your Contribution Details page, this means the contribution is no longer eligible for a refund.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback