* Winston now defaults to Standard Mode + Extension. TLS Interception still supported but must be enabled in Advanced Settings.
* Cosmetic improvements to Firefox/Chrome web extension
* Fixed: Occasional "Proxy server not found" error while roaming away from Winston device.
* Encrypt API payloads using public/private key cryptography. This secures all Winston traffic, authenticates local clients and prevents sniffing or alteration of any local Winston traffic.
* Replaced "Allowed Sites" on main dashboard page with a historical trending chart
* Low-level support for All-In-One routers has been enabled.
* Various stability fixes
* Privacy risk scores now update every 6 hours
* Winston extension now automatically detects changes to internet connection and immediately enables itself when on a Winston network.