Modified on: Thu, 12 Dec, 2019 at 12:03 PM
Your subscription comes with daily updates to our anti-tracking and anti-malware database, encrypted DNS, customer support, access to the Distributed Privacy Mesh network and software updates.
If your subscription lapses, your Winston will continue to function but at a reduced level of functionality:
1) You will not receive updates to or new features and functionality. You will continue to receive security firmware updates.
2) You will not receive automatic updates to filters and block lists, but you can manually update them as you'd like.
3) Your Winston will not provide encrypted DNS, which would prevent ISPs or malicious actors from intercepting and spying on your domain traffic.
4) You will not have access to the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network, and therefore there will be no IP scrambling.
5) Access to Customer Support no longer available
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback