In Live View, if you see Result/Reason of HTTP ERROR/DIAL ERROR, your installation of Chrome is missing Chrome's proxy file (PAC file) or you need to Disable Chrome's use of proxy settings from Winston. To resolve this, you can attempt to change the settings at chrome://settings/defaultBrowser or uninstall Chrome and reinstall it.
Example Dial Error in Live View:
To attempt to change your settings, visit chrome://settings/defaultBrowser
Then, Click DISABLE next to "Winston is controlling this setting"
To uninstall Chrome:
1. On your computer, close all Chrome windows and tabs.
2. Click the Start menu Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. Click Google Chrome.
5. Click Remove.
6. (Optional) To delete your profile information, like bookmarks and history, check "Also delete your browsing data."
7. Click Uninstall.
To re-install Chrome:
1. Visit https://www.google.com/chrome/
2. Select Download Chrome and follow the instructions
3. Don't forget reinstall the Winston extension here: