In Live View, if you see Result/Reason of HTTP ERROR/DIAL ERROR, your installation of Chrome is missing Chrome's proxy file (PAC file). To resolve this, uninstall Chrome and reinstall it.
Example Dial Error in Live View:
To uninstall Chrome:
1. On your computer, close all Chrome windows and tabs.
2. Click the Start menu Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. Click Google Chrome.
5. Click Remove.
6. (Optional) To delete your profile information, like bookmarks and history, check "Also delete your browsing data."
7. Click Uninstall.
To re-install Chrome:
1. Visit https://www.google.com/chrome/
2. Select Download Chrome and follow the instructions