Our current prototypes utilize OpenVPN which is supported on Windows, iOS, and Android. It's the most supported tunneling protocol so it is likely available on many other devices and OS's as well.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston work internationally?
- Are all sites compatible with Winston?
- Will Winston work in a business setting?
- Can Winston route around content geoblocking?
- What operating systems will Mobile Winston support?
- Unable to load the Winston Dashboard with an Apple AirPort router
- Can I bypass Winston when I'm using Safari?
- Can I bypass my company's firewall with Winston?
- Do proxy services work on Winston?
- Will Winston work with PPPoE DSL service?