Our current prototypes utilize OpenVPN which is supported on Windows, iOS, and Android. It's the most supported tunneling protocol so it is likely available on many other devices and OS's as well.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston interfere with my VPN?
- Can I use Winston with a static IP address from my ISP?
- With Winston, can I set up remote access to a device on my network?
- Can I use VoIP with Winston?
- Will Winston work internationally?
- Are all sites compatible with Winston?
- Will Winston work in a business setting?
- Can Winston route around content geoblocking?
- What operating systems will Mobile Winston support?
- Unable to load the Winston Dashboard with an Apple AirPort router