With the 1.1.1 version of the Winston firmware, HTTP traffic is no longer routed over the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network to eliminate any potential associated security vulnerabilities.
Articles in this section
- How does Winston handle HTTP traffic?
- How does Winston protect HTTPS pages from trackers?
- How can I update Client ID to identify specific devices on my network?
- Blocking trackers during eCommerce check out
- Am I responsible for other users’ activity that is routed through my Winston via the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network?
- How to allow (whitelist) sites