With the 1.1.1 version of the Winston firmware, HTTP traffic is no longer routed over the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network to eliminate any potential associated security vulnerabilities.
Articles in this section
- What do the Winston Browser Extension Icons mean?
- How does Winston handle HTTP traffic?
- How does Winston protect HTTPS pages from trackers?
- How can I update Client ID to identify specific devices on my network?
- Blocking trackers during eCommerce check out
- Does Winston route the Torrent protocol?
- Am I responsible for other users’ activity that is routed through my Winston via the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network?
- How to allow (whitelist) sites
- How do I turn off the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network?