Yes, it will. Winston's WAN port would connect to the DSL modem's RJ45 output, and your router would connect to the LAN port on Winston.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston work internationally?
- Are all sites compatible with Winston?
- Will Winston work in a business setting?
- Can Winston route around content geoblocking?
- What operating systems will Mobile Winston support?
- Unable to load the Winston Dashboard with an Apple AirPort router
- Can I bypass Winston when I'm using Safari?
- Can I bypass my company's firewall with Winston?
- Do proxy services work on Winston?
- Will Winston work with PPPoE DSL service?