Technically yes, but we'd recommend getting their approval to do so. Please note that if you’re using Winston at work, there’s a good possibility your IT department will question why you are running an encrypted tunnel on their network.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston interfere with my VPN?
- Can I use Winston with a static IP address from my ISP?
- With Winston, can I set up remote access to a device on my network?
- Can I use VoIP with Winston?
- Will Winston work internationally?
- Are all sites compatible with Winston?
- Will Winston work in a business setting?
- Can Winston route around content geoblocking?
- What operating systems will Mobile Winston support?
- Unable to load the Winston Dashboard with an Apple AirPort router