Technically yes, but we'd recommend getting their approval to do so. Please note that if you’re using Winston at work, there’s a good possibility your IT department will question why you are running an encrypted tunnel on their network.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston work internationally?
- Are all sites compatible with Winston?
- Will Winston work in a business setting?
- Can Winston route around content geoblocking?
- Unable to load the Winston Dashboard with an Apple AirPort router
- Can I bypass Winston when I'm using Safari?
- Can I bypass my company's firewall with Winston?
- Do proxy services work on Winston?
- Will Winston work with PPPoE DSL service?
- Routers tested to work with Winston