Yes. Winston’s machine learning algorithm dynamically classifies, modifies, and blocks suspicious cookies, while letting through the first-party cookies that enable websites to function. Winston can even identify and block trackers that are embedded in first-party cookies, giving you a layer of protection that no browser can offer.
Articles in this section
- Does Winston block browser fingerprinting?
- Does Winston anonymize my location?
- Does Winston block hidden third-party cookies?
- Does Winston prevent software from "calling home" from inside the Winston network for unnecessary reasons?
- Does Winston protect from someone being able to hack into your IoT devices?