Winston will automatically fail over to a local connection in the (unlikely) event that the Privacy Mesh network goes out. You can also disable the Privacy Mesh network locally if ever needed.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston slow down my connection?
- What are the technical specs of the Winston device?
- What type of encryption does Winston use?
- What is the maximum operating temperature for Winston?
- How does Winston handle DNS encryption?
- What is the Ethernet throughput?
- Why does it sometimes take a few minutes to unblock a site?
- How many devices can I connect to Winston?
- How does Winston handle streaming and downloading of other large files?
- Does Winston have bandwidth limits?