Yes. Winston anonymizes your location by randomly routing every requested domain to a new exit point every 10 minutes. This ensures complete privacy and prohibits third parties from tracking your location.
Articles in this section
- What information about my internet activity will my ISP see if I use all the features of Winston?
- Does Winston block browser fingerprinting?
- Does Winston anonymize my location?
- Does Winston block hidden third-party cookies?
- Does Winston prevent software from "calling home" from inside the Winston network for unnecessary reasons?
- Does Winston protect from someone being able to hack into your IoT devices?