The Winston dashboard (http://winston.conf) currently displays time in GMT, not local time. Displaying local time would require us to ask (or auto-detect) your time zone. Because this is not foolproof and potentially raises privacy concerns, Winston displays GMT time zone.
Articles in this section
- Known Issues
- How can I turn Winston off without disconnecting it?
- What does the light on Winston mean?
- Why is GMT time zone shown on my dashboard?
- Where can I find my Winston Serial Number (SN)
- Why does my speed test show slow speeds?
- Why is Google showing my correct location even though I'm using Winston?
- What version of firmware is my Winston running?
- Why can I access winston.conf from one browser but not another?
- Managing Winston Port 443/HTTPS and Port 80/HTTP interception