The Winston dashboard currently displays time in GMT, not local time. Displaying local time would require us to ask (or auto-detect) your time zone. Because this is not foolproof and potentially raises privacy concerns, we have decided to hold off on implementing this until we receive feedback from users.
Articles in this section
- How does Winston compare with just using an ad blocker?
- How does Winston affect internet speed?
- Incorrect time shown on dashboard
- Is Winston compatible with Nest thermostats and other products?
- Blocking trackers during eCommerce check out
- How does Winston protect HTTPS pages from trackers?
- What is the difference between Standard and Ultra Privacy Modes?
- Are all sites compatible with Winston?
- How to allow (whitelist) sites