Many ecommerce sites (eBay, Etsy, Amazon, etc) utilize tracking scripts during checkout to reduce fraud. You may experience delays or inability to complete checkout with cloaking and/or filtering turned on. To complete the checkout process on these sites, you may need to temporarily allow tracking on these sites.
Articles in this section
- What do the Winston Browser Extension Icons mean?
- How does Winston handle HTTP traffic?
- How does Winston protect HTTPS pages from trackers?
- How can I update Client ID to identify specific devices on my network?
- Blocking trackers during eCommerce check out
- Does Winston route the Torrent protocol?
- Am I responsible for other users’ activity that is routed through my Winston via the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network?
- How to allow (whitelist) sites
- How do I turn off the Distributed Privacy Mesh Network?