The current generation of Winston devices incorporate 1.2Ghz ARM CPUs with 1Gb DDR RAM and gigabit ethernet connections.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston slow down my connection?
- How does Winston handle DNS encryption?
- What is the Ethernet throughput?
- What are the technical specs of the Winston device?
- Why does it sometimes take a few minutes to unblock a site?
- What type of encryption does Winston use?
- How many devices can I connect to Winston?
- How does Winston handle streaming and downloading of other large files?
- Does Winston have bandwidth limits?
- What is Winston's maximum throughput / connection speed?