A single Winston can be used to protect every device connected to your network. A single Winston can be used to protect every device connected to your network. We’ve clocked up to 13,000 simultaneous connections on a single Winston without any service disruption.
Articles in this section
- Will Winston slow down my connection?
- What are the technical specs of the Winston device?
- What type of encryption does Winston use?
- What is the maximum operating temperature for Winston?
- How does Winston handle DNS encryption?
- What is the Ethernet throughput?
- Why does it sometimes take a few minutes to unblock a site?
- How many devices can I connect to Winston?
- How does Winston handle streaming and downloading of other large files?
- Does Winston have bandwidth limits?